search this blog

Saturday, June 03, 2006

mandy and josh (part 1)


I'm in San Angelo this weekend for the wedding of Mandy and Josh. Mandy is Monica's sister, who got married with me photographing her, 2 years ago. Almost 2, right?

Anway, Jake and Monica have a baby, now. His name is Hunter. Such a cute little chubby thing! Even if he is having a bit of trouble with all the traveling and people. Love the "faux hawk" he's got going and I'm sure today, at the wedding, he'll look so good in that tux.









We had a very special time last night and one that normally doesn't include me, the photographer, but as with all special times, you feel just blessed to be a witness, let alone a participant. The girls, (and me) stayed together at the hotel last night and had such a wonderful time, lifting Mandy up in prayer and fellowship! This couple has the ammo they need, which is God in their lives, and in their families' lives. The love in the room last night was almost overwhelming! Such a great night. Thanks, McKee family for "filling me up" for my wedding season this year!



1 comments:

Britni Johnson 7:58 PM  

this is amazing. thanks for putting these pictures up and telling about the wedding. the mckee family is so special to me, and after the time you've spent with them, i'm sure you can see how 10 years of knowing them can impact your life. i caught the bouquet at monica's wedding and am so bummed i had to miss mandy's. it's been tearing on my heart for the past few days when a friend and i decided we wouldn't be able to attend. so thanks for helping this special day come alive for those of us who couldn't be there! keep up the good work.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP