search this blog

Friday, October 20, 2006

every mom should do this


seriously...

talk to you child with your camera in your hand and the first few times you do it, you won't get much of anything that's not real. Depeding on the age of your child, or course, but eventually, they will get used to it, and ignore it. And then when you discuss how the day is, how it went and they open up and share? The magic happens.

I put the 50 on, set the parameters to Lauren's favorites, and set the aperature to 1.4. After all, my ride was pretty messy and I sure needed the depth of field! HA!

You can see the results at the link below.

GO READ THIS.

4 comments:

Anonymous 9:44 AM  

BEAUTIFUL! Really!!! I LOVE the first shot in the link you posted here. Your daughter has such a sweet look about her. I love the processing too. Thanks for sharing. :)++

kristinbednarz 12:21 PM  

jenn, this was soo much fun! Sometimes we get bogged down as women in the "do do" of life and forget that something so simple can fill us up a long way!

Lloyd 1:34 PM  

That's a great idea. Many of the best photos are the "i don't care there's a camera in my face... I'll ignore it" shots. Great work++!

kristinbednarz 4:58 PM  

aww....thanks lloyd!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP