search this blog

Sunday, October 01, 2006

the tapp family


I met this family through the Craig Family. Michelle and Amy work together and Amy saw all the photographs I've taken of the Craig Kids through the years and wanted that same look for her family's photographs. I'm so glad she did!

Meet, Amy and Tim, and their adorable kids, Hailey and Hayden. (I hope I'm spelling these right Amy.) I must admit, it was very hard to tear my camera lens away from anyone but Miss Hailey, with those amazing eyes and quiet nature about her, but I managed to, and I did, and had a wonderful end to a very busy Saturday.

You can view the sneak peek by clicking HERE. The rest of the images will be up soon.









0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP