search this blog

Friday, October 13, 2006

in vegas




ahhhh....

I travel quite a bit. Not as much as many, but I do travel. And over the years, I've turned into quite the hotel snob. Yes indeed. I like my Hiltons, my Marriotts, and most of all, my Westin's. I love the Westin.

I'm in Vegas staying at the Westin, (photographing my cousin, Genesia's wedding.) My Granny Helton and my mom, Cheryl are here, but I arrived early Friday and immediately after the crazy shuttle ride from the airport, calmed by the little duck that was waiting for me in my lovely Heavenly Bath. I turned on the TV, hooked up my computer and decided to order room service. They have an awesome service at this hotel and just really are wonderful the way they treat you. The turn down service each night with my cute little bear and mints on my pillow, oh, and the slippers by the bed, I LOVE it!





3 comments:

Jodel Phillips 12:57 PM  

yep there it is wonderful room service...been thinking about that stuff hoping you indulged!

emily alexander 6:27 PM  

Um, yeah, I love onion rings...

kristinbednarz 5:49 AM  

oh, I so indulged! And Sunday? When I was waiting for my flight? The blue tuna on a kaiser roll with REAL potato chips. Yum!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP