search this blog

Monday, October 02, 2006

the things


Halloween is a BIG time for us. Or rather, it's a BIG time for me and my girls. Devin could care less. Well, he could care about the Almond Joys or Snicker Bars that are gathered up, but the costumes? Not his thing.

So, when Kalyn and Summer were invited to a Birthday "costume" party, Kalyn thought it would be cool to go as "thing 1" and "thing 2". I loved the idea too as well. We used clown wigs from Party City and red sweats from Wal-Mart. The decals were created using those iron on things you can run through an ink jet printer. They now make them for dark clothes. Worked great!






disgusting prize for winning most creative costume. UGH....

3 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 12:29 PM  

They may be too big for trick or treating, but I'm sure we'll be at the Settle's this Halloween. I would LOVE to see Thing 1 and Thing 2. The costumes are too cute!!!

Ramie Babcock 10:28 AM  

Very creative! You have some pretty fun girls on your hands!

kristinbednarz 11:19 AM  

Thanks, Ramie. And Ally, we could never miss the "settlers". That what Summer calls them. I've been taking them there for almost a decade! Oh, my I feel old.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP