search this blog

Thursday, October 26, 2006

the mcgehee family


I've been friends with Julie for more years than I care to count. She's in this frist picture with her husband Heath. We used to have a Bunco group in Slaton that we all met and fast became friends. They had 2 boys, Price and Ben, when we first met, and now as of 2006 they have 5 all together! Drew, Rex and the newest member, Meghan.

I wanted to photograph them each in their rooms and surroundings and I'm so glad I did. I met the bunny that Meghan sleeps with, and the cowboy chaps that Drew loves to wear. I saw the animals that Price has hunted and hung on his wall, and I heard all about the football practise that Ben was sacrificing for my efforts. It was a great session!

Thanks, McGehee Family!


























3 comments:

Jodel Phillips 10:14 AM  

AAAWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!! You guys are so great!!! Talk about a good looking family....I have been waiting to see some awesome pictures of them. I sat with tears in my eyes. Miss all of you so much. Love the pictures Kris and I think you nailed the idea with each kid in their room. Love the Meghan flying one. I miss Lubbock!

Shan Renee 2:06 PM  

How cute! I love the last image.

jmcgehee 7:53 PM  

Kristin,
While we were frantically rushing around to get everyone dressed, (even worse that you were witnessing out hecticness) I wondered if having our photo taken was worth it. I am now sitting at my computer. . .breathless. I was definately worth it. The time that you spend with the boys and Meghan getting to know them is "Price"less to me. I am in constant awe of you that you are doing something that you love and that you are so darn good at. I can't wait to sit down with you over hot chocolate at the coffee house and order.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP