search this blog

Saturday, October 21, 2006

a nap


I'm going to be in so much trouble if Devin reads this, but I'm uploading orders to a server and can't process any files, so here I am, blogging. (my guilty pleasure...right up there with Nelly and Usher)

Canon was taking a nap quite some time ago, before the "no dogs in the house" ban. And guess where? Yep. He perfers Devin's office chair.


I found him like this.


He hears the clicks and wakes up, thinking to his doggy self, oh, no...here she goes again with that black box.


why? why? I hate it when she points it at my privates. It's bad enough that she removed my man hood and now I hang out with the girl dogs all day, but she keeps pointing that black box at them. why?




I saw a cat do this once.




darn fleas




oh, that feels sooooo good



go get the long lens

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP