search this blog

Saturday, September 15, 2007

alyson and matt

I photographed Allison and Matt last night before the rehearsal. I'll be quick because I'm headed out to meet Courtney this morning, the bride for today. But I wanted Allison to have her "sneak peek" and I added a cute little slideshow my friend Stephanie told me about. Be sure and check it out!

Thanks, Alyson and Matt for braving the weeds, wind and heat! I hope you love them! The first one is my favorite!

* FYI edited on new macbook so the shots may look a bit different. I haven't quite figured this booger out.








2 comments:

Anonymous 6:48 PM  

I love the pictures!! I can't wait to see the rest! Thanks again for everything!

kristinbednarz 7:41 PM  

You two did AWESOME! I haven't gone through them all just yet. I need time to recoop from all those fun Midland people! LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP