search this blog

Sunday, September 16, 2007

courtney + justin (rehearsal)


I'm home from Midland and enjoying my family. Kalyn had a soccer game yesterday and my youngest is sick with a cold, but it felt good to be home!

I wanted to share Courtney and Justin's wedding rehearsal from Friday night before I post the amazing wedding I got to be a part of! Midland sure knows hospitality! I was treated exactly like a guest and just had a great time. The church is a wonderful place for amazing light and details and the place they held the dinner just had such a festive mood, that several guests kicked up their heels and celebrated!

Tune back later today for the wedding "sneak peek".























3 comments:

Anonymous 4:31 PM  

WOW!! These are so great Kristin! I feel honored to be on the page too!!

kristinbednarz 7:59 PM  

You are quite welcome! I had a great time hanging out with you this weekend. I'm ready to go back! LOL

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:21 AM  

Great color pop!! Awesome pics.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP