search this blog

Friday, September 14, 2007

heading to Midland

I'm so excited! I've been looking forward to this wedding for quite some time. Not that it is any more special than other weddings I've photographed, but ever since meeting this couple back in March, I've just loved the idea of photographing their wedding! I have lots of ideas in my head to try and do, and hopefully will have enough time with just the two of them to do those. We shall see!

So, out of town this weekend, but as always I will have the macbook with me and my phone so give me a call if you need me. And just because I'm incapable of blogging with out a photo, check out what the girls made me this past month.

YUM!

2 comments:

Brittany Strebeck 3:20 PM  

yay! tell courtney hi for me :)

Kayla Barker 3:26 PM  

Oh, yay! I can't wait to see some Midland photos, Kristin!! I hope it goes well!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP