search this blog

Monday, September 24, 2007

Seattle


I turn old very soon. A BIG fat marked occassion where I just won't be able to NOT CRY I'm sure. So, to "celebrate", I'm going to Seattle. Yep. Random choice I know, but I've never been and neither had the girls that are going with me.

So, we leave soon, but as always I will take TONS of photos and post them for everyone to share in the trip.

CLICK HERE
and be sure and bookmark the gallery! This is where I will post all my iphone photos from my trip.

As always, I will be checking email and voice mail and even doing some work on the macbook while I'm gone.

Happy Birthday to me! (it isn't officially until Oct. 21st, but I have a wedding that weekend, so, I'm celebrating early!)

5 comments:

Kayla Barker 6:59 PM  

Thanks for your comment on my blog! Isn't that mosaic wall awesome? It was huge too! Of course, I tweaked it a little bit in Photoshop to remove some of the cyan tones and make it a little bluer to match my shirt better. :-D

I hope you have a wonderful birthday trip! I have always wanted to go to Seattle. I can't wait to see photos!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:46 AM  

Have a blast!!!!!!! I know you will. I will be thinking of you while we are all watching the premiere of Grey's Anatomy. I am so getting an iPhone for the very web-posting-picture-thing. That's awesome. Take care and happy early birthday.

Kim 2:39 PM  

Happy Birthday (early) to you! Your so much fun running off to Seattle to celebrate!!! I've heard nothing but great things about it! Have fun girl!!!

Jennifer Adling 7:08 AM  

Happy early Birthday! You picked a great town! Cant wait to see your pictures!

Kerry Kern 7:20 AM  

Happy Birthday and enjoy your trip!!!And your friends

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP