search this blog

Saturday, September 22, 2007

chris + rob

We had the most amazing sky tonight! Yes, it rained, but it simply washed off the dirt in this field and produced some amazing clouds tonight and a rosy sun so pretty, I wish I could capture it for my couples EVERY night! Just lovely!

This couple (Chris and rob) is getting married next year and tonight we shot their e-session and chased the rain all the way to Woodrow and Slide. It was a great night for photography and I'm so glad this worked out so well. I enjoyed my Saturday night!

Thanks you two and I'm so excited for you both! (and me for photographing you...)















3 comments:

Jennifer Adling 5:33 PM  

Wow...that sky! If I didn't know you were such a great photographer, I would have said you cheated!

kristinbednarz 7:50 PM  

HA! I know. I was amazed myself when we drove out there. It was just one of those GREAT West Texas skies!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:48 AM  

AMAZING shots. The sky was incredible. Great last shot. You are simply awesome, Kristin.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP