search this blog

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

basketball (sigh)

It was a physical game! But then again, it always is with the Cooper 8th Grade girls. They played against Lamesa last night, and YES I have photos for you from my wedding with F8, but I'm still converting the RAW files to jpgs so I can edit for the blog. And with BB games and family sessions (yep, I'll have that one for you , too) there's hardly been any time!

Way to play, Cooper! 64-16










ATTN:
If you are a sports photographer and you want to lend a mom a hand, PLEASE email me and give me a few tips on how to improve my shooting game. No, these aren't horrible, but geez... I really think I can do better. I need some help!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP