search this blog

Monday, November 05, 2007

shannon + chris (engagement)

Every girl should have a "Christopher". Just look at Shannon's face in this shot above! He totally gets her. Totally loves her and makes her feel absolutely beautiful. (which she is!! Just check out that Dazling Smile!) You blog readers know me and how much I love the MUSHY stuff and this Man knows how to give it. Watching the two of them together is such a great feeling, almost like watching Grey's. Oh, my! Did I just type that? LOL

I spent a couple of hours with Chris and Shannon last night photographing their engagement session. They are getting married next May in California and I'm so excited to be going with them. We had so much fun together last night. They are adorably cute and wonderful together and when you get a couple like that, it just makes my job so easy.

Thanks you two!
































1 comments:

Toni 6:26 AM  

Ah she has the BEST smile and they seem so happy! Fabulous job capturing their personalities! Hey do me a fav...ask her where she got the shoes she is wearing in the last pic!!!!!!!! Hahahahahaha!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP