search this blog

Friday, November 16, 2007

it feels a lot longer


"You've been on this earth 7 years Dalton. Seven whole years. I remember when you were born."

"How long?", replied Birthday Boy from the back seat.

"7", I said.

long pause

"It feels a lot longer than that", with surprise.

"you have no idea, kid", I thought to myself.




I love this photo above, and those of you who have met Dalton personally know that he may be quiet, and there are a few "long pauses", but EVERYTHING goes on behind those eyes and mouth and after a while you can read him. That's why I love this photo. Just read those eyes!

Even birthday boys have homework. sigh

But they also have presents!



0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP