search this blog

Thursday, November 22, 2007

clint + kayla


I'm loving this fall light! And the colors? Oh, my... AMAZING! A typical West Texas Autumn lasts only a couple of days. The trees turn yellow, the temp drops and then the leaves do too. But we had AWESOME color and trees yesterday, and yes, the temp did drop! Over 8 degrees during out shoot.

This is Kalya and Clint and they are getting married next year, in January, and I get to photograph the celebration. I'm so excited to be working with this couple! For one, they are total "eye candy" for my lens, and for two, they are both cool and creative and I love creative souls. They feed my soul.

You can read Kayla's blog here.

We didn't have to go far to get some amazing pictures, and Clint is a total goof ball in such an endearing way that I really could have photographed the two of them all day! But alas, our fingers, lips, and I'm sure bottoms after sitting on those railroad tracks were cold and we called it a night.

Thanks you two! I had an awesome time! Have a great Thanksgiving, and Clint? Your profile pic is being uploaded to facebook later today. I'll tag ya!





























5 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 1:34 PM  

WOWZER!! Best yet without a doubt. So impressed Kristin. Great shoot. Beautiful couple.

Kayla Barker 2:58 PM  

Wooohooo! We love them so much, Kristin! We had a great time with you, despite the freezing cold wind! We can't wait to see the rest of them! They are all fabulous! We love the shot in front of the alley and want to see more! Thanks so much for spending the afternoon with us. We will see you in six weeks!

kristinbednarz 11:23 AM  

Thanks, Kenda!

Kayla, you guys were AWESOME! I can't wait for the wedding!

Ariana's Corner 3:32 PM  

Wow those are amazing! What lenses did you use? I have not seen photos with such Depth!
Great Job!

Ariana

kristinbednarz 6:44 PM  

Hi, Ariana.

Thanks. I used a few lenses on this session

50 1.2
24 1.4
and for many 200 2.8, which I think is the one that produced the most depth. LOVE this lens!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP