search this blog

Monday, April 21, 2008

clayton + leslie

I've been busy. And with the internet down, it's been hard to show you all the wonderful people I've been photographing. This is Leslie and Clayton and they are getting married later this summer. And they were too cute! They live apart right now. Leslie teaches in Houston and Clayton is here. So, when they got together for their engagement session, they were so easy to photography because they missed each other. I didn't even really have to encourage them at all. The big plus was Clayton's BIG truck. We totally worked it into the session.

Enjoy!

and Leslie and Clayton? Thanks for a wonderful evening. I had a great time. :)





































2 comments:

Kayla Barker 7:59 AM  

Ooooh! Lots of familiar places to me in this shoot! That ivy wall looks awesome when it is green.

Pink Lady Jessica 8:05 AM  

Thanks for commenting on my post- I answered your question about my kitty there! I decided to come check out your blog as well and I just wanted to tell you that your work is absolutely stunning! I love it!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP