search this blog

Saturday, April 12, 2008

I can't believe I forgot my card reader

After 4 years of photographing weddings with most of those, out of a suitcase, I forgot my card reader.  Ask Jodel, I've done it before.  Don't worry, I have plenty of cards for the wedding today, but I can't share the fabulous dinner we had last night.  Or the gorgeous venue from anything other than my cell phone.  Or the adorably HOT looking couple to arise your interest to come back here for the wedding sneak peek.  Nothing.  I've got nothing.  


So, you will have to wait blog readers.  Until Monday for my sneak peek.  And please, please, please, if you are ever in Ruidoso, NM, eat a filet from The Texas Club.  By far the BEST steak I have ever had.

Total YUM.






0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP