search this blog

Monday, April 14, 2008

njhs

I'm home from the wedding and realized that I needed to blog NJHS (Nationl Junior Honor Society) before I blogged the wedding or the Graduate Session I did last night. Have to remain faithful to the timeline, folks.

Kalyn was inducted last year, and Summer Zoe, this year. Kalyn's grade hosted the event which was short, sweet, to the point, yet still fun.

Oh, Summer Zoe is quickly becoming a teenager. Check these girls out!




This was too cute. This young man was giving the vows to the 7th grade class and told them to repeat after me. Well, he started saying the first few words, and they didn't repeat. They just sat there. He got tickled, the kids got tickled, the audience got tickled. Great ice breaker!




Receiving her pin and award.



This is Hannah. She lived down the road and her and Summer Zoe have been friends for 4 years! I LOVE it when they get together. Hannah has the BEST voice ever. In fact, we save her messages on our answering system, just to listen to them. The best Texas drawl EVER! The girl could win awards with her voice.


I told her to look "honorable". LOL

I'll end this thread with some 8th grade cheer. From L-R, Hanna, Beka, Boo, Kalyn and Danielle. By far, some of my favorite goobers in the world. :)




High school won't know what hit them!

5 comments:

Jordan Strebeck 8:14 AM  

Kristin- Only you could make a NJHS induction look that fun... Only you!

OK, OK, and my wife could too, but other than that, only you! :)

Kerry Kern 8:24 AM  

That is so funny because the same thing happened last yr when Kelsey was in NJHS the girl was doing the same thing and all the kids just stood there and we all got tickled too, so funny that it happened to you guys too!

kristinbednarz 9:09 AM  

HA! Jordan you crack me up. Everything is fun when it involves your family, but you are so right. These things can be pretty dry. They need YOU for an emcee! You would ROCK the place.

Kerry, (aka: flipping house woman) that is so funny! I thought it was awesome and just glad their sponsor did too. :)

emily alexander 9:45 PM  

that kid laughing is too cute!

Anonymous 12:35 PM  

The teacher giving your daughter the award is one my my very best frieds. We just did prego pictures....I kinda freaked out! Congrats to you daughter!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP