search this blog

Monday, August 11, 2008

Headed to Granmie's

I've got the laptop with me and have tons of awesomely fun wedding photographs to share with the masses, so work continues. It's a quick trip, we will be home on Thursday. And I'm so excited to see my Mom and sister!!! I will take plenty of pictures to share, but my mom lives in practical boonies, so other than dial up, there's no internt. Aaaaahhhhhhh!!!!! The withdrawals are kicking in!!! I think the cell phone coverage is iffy too, as well. :(

See you Thursday!

2 comments:

Kerry Kern 12:07 PM  

Have a great time at your mom's. I saw your new house on Saturday! I love the safe room thing, I want one!!! Kevin is doing the yard next door so I drove by your house to check it out!!! I love it!!

Unknown 7:55 PM  

What What!! (imagine that in a ghetto voice) Cali...westwiiiiide! Have a beautiful time with your sis and fam :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP