search this blog

Monday, August 04, 2008

we have boards!

The house is coming along nicely.  We are in a state of shock and expect to stay that way from now until the closing process.  So many decisions, so much to do.  All the major decisions, like stone and brick and windows, etc. fall right at the beginning and are such permanent decisions.  WOW!  My head is spinning!  But I'm loving how it's bringing our family together.  We are so excited!


I wanted to share the most recent photos we have and I will try to share more as we go along.  But for now, WE HAVE BOARDS!  :)














7 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:08 PM  

So happy for you guys! Can't wait to see the finished product. : )

Kim 7:12 AM  

These will be so fun to look back on years later.....How Awesome!!Jealous a bit....I want a new House!!!

Britta 2:17 PM  

I was pretty excited when they put up the "studs" on my house, too. I snuck over there late night and wrote "studly" names on them. . . like Juan Carlos, Paulo, Sebastian, whatever. I'm sure the carpenters were mightily impressed.

Anonymous 2:46 PM  

Congrats! How exciting!

kristinbednarz 2:58 PM  

Britta, you are so cracking me up! I should do that. I really should. I'm going back tonight to take more photos. We have beams across the top now so that you can tell how the rooms are taking shape. So, cool. :)

Jennifer Adling 7:03 PM  

How excitring. I cant wait to see the progress! When ion the open house party?

Kerry Kern 8:31 AM  

Yeah,for you guys...I am so excited for you..You know that I live for this stuff!!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP