search this blog

Sunday, August 03, 2008

I have a cheerleader

Last week, Summer Zoe (on the left) went to Cheerleading Camp! Give me a Y E A H ! Kim, Kenda? You will be proud to know, "she cheered her @ss off!" LOL I think the girl actually has biceps now and her free throws have much improved. Only reason her daddy is excited about this. :)


They had 17 girls total, 7-8 squads together with mascot. And they were by far the BEST Squad there! Take into account that I'm totally biased, right??

Well, we met early the frist day so I could get group shots of the girls. :) LOVED the green grass behind these beauties! I'm sure I'll have many more to share with you of the girl's cheering this fall during football.

Way to go Cooper!




















2 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:26 AM  

I LOVE CHEERLEADERS!! Summer is so pretty and getting so big. These are great shots - I bet their moms will so love these. Go COOPER!!

kristinbednarz 8:31 AM  

I was thinking of you Kenda, when I was photographing them. Well, to be honest, you and Kim both. So cool how all of you stayed friends and I was watching Summer with her gals and wondering who would be the "kenda/kim" pairing. LOL You know, piano bars at 30 and still shaking to the Tiger Rag!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP