search this blog

Sunday, October 05, 2008

the downer family

We tried last year.  But could never find a date that worked for all of us.  Kids are busy.  Lives and schedules change.  But I'm so glad when Mr. Downer called again and his oldest son Shy was going to be in town, and YES!  I had time to photograph them.


They were so much fun!  And funky!  All the images posted in the sneak peek were made in the Slaton area.  AND were taken when the sun was high in the sky.  As much as I love prime time photographing, (late afternoon) I have to admit, this was pretty cool.  

Thanks you all!  And thanks to Boss too.  You'll see him at the end of the shoot.  :)














3 comments:

Dennis Bullock 11:27 AM  

These are great Kristin!

Alisa Palmer 9:59 PM  

your work totally ZINGS with this shoot! wowza!

kristinbednarz 2:08 PM  

Hey, you two! Thanks so much! I'm finally getting around to reading my comments. :) Life has been busy to say the least. LOL

This is a GREAT family that is so full of energy and coolness. I'm praying some rubs off on me. LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP