search this blog

Monday, October 13, 2008

wedding with Emily



I had the pleasure of 2nd shooting for Emily Alexander this past weekend in Dallas. I needed to make a trip there anyhoo for Brittany and Ryan, which you will see those images soon, but when Emily emailed me asking if I would help with a wedding, I jumped at the chance, cuz ME LUVS SOME 2nd SHOOTIN!


This place was absolutely AMAZING!  It was a relative of the bride's and it was so darn lovely I almost grabbed a cup of tea and a parasol!  So many great places to photograph!  I'm strapped for time, so I won't gab long.  I just wanted to share my favorites for the day and to give a shout out to Miss Emily for letting me "tag along".  LOL


















































3 comments:

Jared 6:00 AM  

I must say that the execution of the sparklers was much better than at my wedding!

Linda Schilberg Photography 6:28 AM  

Kristin! I love these shots you got!

kristinbednarz 2:14 PM  

Hey, Jared. That could be because your groomsmen were trying to set you on fire. LOL

Thanks!

Linda, I swear you couldn't take a bad shot at this place! Just Fantastic! Straight out of the Great Gatsby. :)

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP