search this blog

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pirate Fireworks

I'm still struggling with my football shots.  Trying hard, but just not getting what I want.  I'm wondering if Santa could bring me THIS for Christmas?  Me thinks not, but geez, wouldn't that make shooting football pretty cool?


Homecoming is over and Kayla Vines has been chosen the QUEEN and I so wanted to go to the Varsity Game and get some cool shots of the BIG dudes beating each other up, but we've been pulling the shifts at our video store, AND the Sausage Fest is this weekend, so there just wasn't enough time in the day.  :(

A big shout out to Miss Taylor Hurst and Miss Janea Jones!  So proud of you two!!!

Enjoy the pics and I'll have them up on the Pirate Gallery soon.  In the meantime, go tag yourself on Facebook or Myspace.  LOL  



































0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP