search this blog

Saturday, October 25, 2008

heather + ryan

Forgive me if I posted the same image twice, but WHO CARES WHEN YOU LIKE THESE TWO DO!  Right?  LOL


Friday was a perfect afternoon.  The wind wasn't blowing, yet it was still cool enough to not melt in the sun.  You didn't have to wear a jacket, but if you did, no sweat.  And the light?  The light was just so lovely, I wanted it to last forever.  A great fall evening with a great fall couple.

Meet Heather and Ryan.  They are getting married next summer and are just total FUN and laughs and most of all, oh, so easy on my eyes.  HELLO!  So excuse the post overload, but I'm enjoying the posting.  :)












































6 comments:

lauren clark 2:01 PM  

WOW!!! I love these, especially the B/W!!

kristinbednarz 4:49 PM  

Thanks! It's a combo action of my own bw with some boutwell thrown on top and then lowered on the opacity. Works well. :)

Dennis Bullock 5:07 PM  

Good stuff Kristin! You were rocking it!

allison 7:26 AM  

These are super awesome! I'm sure they're going to love them and have a hard time picking their favorites!
I really loved the on where they're kissing over the cutout balcony area. Great job! And you rocked the lighting the whole session!

kristinbednarz 12:35 PM  

thanks, Dennis and Allison. Can NOT wait for the wedding!!!!

Ramie Babcock 8:24 PM  

GORGEOUS!! Kristin--you out did yourself on this one! HOLY COW there are so many great shots! Great job girl!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP