search this blog

Monday, December 18, 2006

all tied up


WHEW! I'm all tied up for the Holidays! Rushing like mad to get my personal stuff done, as well as deliever last minute orders to everyone! (Huge screw up at my lab.)

Wanted to let you all know that I will be taking off over the Holidays. My vacation starts on December 20, 2006 and except for a wedding on the 30th, (Lindsay and Andrew) I will not be OPEN. Whatever that means? gee?

When the kiddos go back to school on January 8th, 2007, I will resume regular office hours. (Another "gee".)

I'm sure if you email me, I will respond. I mean, come on! I can't leave my computer. Heavily addicted to online reading of blogs and stuff. So...

Merry Christmas everyone!

2 comments:

Anonymous 10:57 AM  

A well deserved break for you. Congrats!

Jodel Phillips 12:20 PM  

I don't know why but I am falling off my chair rolling with holiday cheer after reading that. Yes, you the photo,video,supermom, amazing be there person need a break! Enjoy

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP