search this blog

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

santa land


Summer had her Santaland debut Sunday evening and our entire family went, along with some cousins and friends. It was such a great relaxing evening. Our first in quite sometime. Life has gotten so extremely crazy for our little family. I was telling a customer at our video store today how 2004, (the year of my wreck) was preparation for this year! 2006 has been a rollercoaster of a year. So many ups and downs. Santaland was a nice way to just breathe for a bit. Well, for us anyway. Summer was nervous! She's been working on her piece with Cami Caldwell for quite some time, but I think it had been a year since she had sang in public, so of course the stomach was churning. It was a good run through for her Christmas Eve solo. Way to go Summer!



















For you camera techno/freaks, I took all of these with my 5d and only one lens. My baby. The 85 1.8. All available light and no flash. YUM!

4 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 1:13 PM  

I did not know Summer was a singer?! Is she singing at Midnight Mass? I think we'll be there...not sure though. I got your message. I know you've been super busy...wait, what's new?! I'm going to try and call you tonight or tomorrow sometime. I'd love to do lunch!!

Anonymous 9:11 PM  

Oh kristin you read my mind...I was looking through the pictures wondering what you were shooting with! What amazing light, and detail! Thanks for sharing the info....you continue to amaze and inspire me!

kristinbednarz 11:50 AM  

Thanks, you two.

Ally, I sure hope you and Dustin come Christmas Eve. Oh, gosh! I'm in such trouble with my girls! They are dying to see your little girl! We have her picture on the garland in our living room. Such a little "peanut". LOL

Nichelle, thanks! I love this passion of photography! It's the greatest job in the world! Seriously, well, except for maybe full time loafer on the beach. If that would pay? Oh, gosh, I'd be a pro.

LOL

Through the Eyes of Kenda 2:21 PM  

You take such great pictures...I am so jealous. I am hoping for a new camera like Allyson's for Christmas but not holding my breath as we just got bedroom furniture. Your girls are beautiful!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP