search this blog

Friday, December 29, 2006

lindsay + andrew



I'm in Midland, Texas this weekend photographing Lindsay and Andrew's wedding. And still laughing at how aweomse some families are. There was some serious karaoke going on upstairs at Kesstler's tonight and Linsday's dad, Marc, was the #1 man leading it! The man did a mean rendition of Gretchen Wilson. It's so cool when folks just don't really care what other folks think. That's when real fun starts, you know?

Oh, and is this one time I wish I was a videographer! I wish you could hear Lindsay laugh! It's the best!


They are getting married at First Christain Church on Louisanna here in Lubbock. I have photographed there before when Casey and Nicole said "I do" in 2005. I absolutely adore the stained glass in this church! Not overdone for it's size, and just lovely enough. I'm hoping the sun is shining tomorrow. It's raining now. But maybe, just maybe?

Kestler's has such a great West Texas feel to it. Lots to look at and the food was wonderful tonight! Not sure just who catered the affair, but the salsa was awesome!

butterflies were everywhere!






This gentlemen, went to school with Lindsay and presented her and Andrew with such a great gift to mark the occasion. I'll try and get a photo of it tomorrow night if they have it on display at the wedding. I'm hoping so. I didn't get the chance to really look at it like i wanted.

Hey, Andrew! I left before your karaoke solo! How'd it go? ha





Congratulations you two! It was a pleasure meeting you and your families and I can't wait to see you get married tomorrow!

0 comments:

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP