search this blog

Saturday, December 09, 2006

amanda and kyle

kyle's adorable nephew, Harrison and Zeuss

This will be a quick blog! I'm in a hurry to meet Amanda for her "bridal breakfast", but I just wanted everyone to know that First Church looks amazing at Christmas! And the poinsettas aren't even in the stands yet!

I'm photographing Kyle and Amanda's wedding this weekend and will be out of pocket for most of the day. Also, on a side note, that really should have been blogged about yesterday, Jacquline, one of my employees from my video store? She had a horrible wreck yesterday and is the hospital severely banged and brusied. Several broken areas, but hopefully not a broken spirit. She's a very strong girl, stubborn at times, but with the help of family and friends, (and our prayers!) should be OK. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers! I'm terribly upset that I haven't had the chance to go visit her and tell her that we care and offer our help. So, I'm doing it here Jacq! And after I finish this fabulous wedding, will find the time to come give you a hug. (a gentle hug at that.)





















2 comments:

Anonymous 8:03 PM  

Kristin- you are truly amazing...Not only as a photographer but a person. I mean, just awesome all the way around. You made our special day 10 times more special. I am so glad that we selected you for our wedding. I thank GOD!

I am glad that we got to enjoy many first throughout the wedding. We hope that you will remain a life long friend. We are always here for you in anyway.

We will call you when we get back from the honeymoon.

Kyle and Amanda

kristinbednarz 10:39 PM  

Hey, you two. I had my cell phone on silent, (Marilyn's orders!) and just got your voice mail! I saved it, of course, because it seriously, made my year! You two were so wonderful to work for and YES! We have to keep in touch. I would miss you two. Oh, dear. We are getting sappy. But I don't care!

Have a wonderful honeymoon!

Kristin

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP