search this blog

Monday, December 04, 2006

the "vanagon"



A Kombi Bus

My very good friend Stephanie celebrated her wedding anniversary over the weekend. Her hubby surprised her with her dream car.

Fahrvergnügen
driving pleasure found only in a Volkswagon.

yep...he got er a bread loaf. And not just any kind of bread loaf either. A 1971 plush with special interior bread loaf. She was shocked, and extremely happy and brought it to the BB tournament for all to enjoy. It is sooooo cute! And the headlights even work!!! And I must say, she looks pretty good in that Bulli. And she's got her booked solid in rentals for Prom!!!

cool lingo website








2 comments:

Stephanie 12:03 PM  

You are my hero. I want to be just like you...but with my Van. :)

Kim 5:43 PM  

I am sooo jealous!! What a great gift!! Are they not the funniest to drive...Quick Story: my most serious boyfriend in the 90's had a VW bus, i loved driving it so much, we also had two other couple friends who had them and we'd go on road trips from Austin all over in them....swear we thought we were hippies...lol!! Really that is the coolest present ever, you got you a good man!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP