search this blog

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

announcing a new little treat

All my wedding collections and private sessions receive a "best of" dvd slideshow for clients to watch and love over and over again. They are great! And don't get me wrong, I love that they are loved and watched. However, many guests, family and friends, don't get to enjoy the slideshow, so I thought I would try something new for my 2007 couples.

You can view the first one by clicking HERE to see Amber and Tj's slideshow from their wedding. So much fun! And so cool to share with family and friends.

I will add more as the year goes by, and you can find all the shows anytime by clicking on the slideshow link to the right of this post. (right under the verse of the day)

Take care!
Kristin

3 comments:

Lloyd 12:01 PM  

Hey Kristin!

A great slideshow. That was one heck of a church! wow! Fantastic job on the shoot and the slideshow. I'm sure the 2007 couples will really enjoy their slideshows++!

kristinbednarz 8:53 PM  

Thanks, Lloyd. And YES! First United Methodist Church is enormous! Love the light in this baby, though.

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:52 AM  

Kristin ~
This is awesome!! I just watched my slideshow the other day from my pregnancy session 3 1/2 years ago and it brought tears to my eyes. Do you remember that? Those pics are still wonderful but you have gotten so much better through the years. Ally took the kids pics at Thanksgiving and did an awesome job. Did you see them on my blog? I only posted a few. Anyway, so I don't need any pictures immediately but maybe we can do a session in the spring or summer after everything turns green again. Should we go ahead and schedule it?

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP