search this blog

Sunday, January 28, 2007

kathleen and kyle

They met at the Texas Tech Library. As the story goes, she was sleeping, yep, snoozing and he was passing through and as they say, "the rest is history". Or at least part of it.

Kathleen is marrying Kyle this spring and I couldn't be happier for them both. I've know "Kat" forever it seems and she comes from "good people" as we say in West Texas. Her family attends the church where I worship, and they are long supporters of St. Joseph School. That's where I first met Kat.

Anyhoo...Kyle was in town on a break from Ranching and we scrambled to find time and warmth (which we didn't) to get some photographs of just the two of them. Yes, it was cold and all three of us had the sniffles, but by looking at these images, these two really didn't care. They were snuggly and sweet and silly and just YUM.

Congratulations you two! Can hardly wait for April!











I love how you can see the horseshoes on her boots! For luck, right?








Kyle can do this freaky thing with his eyebrows! It is so funny! When he does one side, he looks tough, kinda mean...sort of like the villain in a Bruce Willis movie. The other side? More like a rodeo clown or something! LOL

My favorite shot of the session. I just love the way she looks in this photo and the cleft in his chin. I LOVE how it makes me feel, which is safe when I think of how she feels. He just does it for her and I like that. This is what I refer to as a "yum" shot. YUM!




8 comments:

Anonymous 1:06 PM  

I absolutely love the pictures I have to agree with you on the "yum" shot! Cant wait til one day hopefully my pictures will look just as great! much kudos!! Love them all!

Anonymous 1:08 PM  

that comment was from Jacqueline

kristinbednarz 3:53 PM  

Your photographs would look AWESOME without they guy...or with.

Either way, and I'm there!

LOL

Kathleen 4:12 PM  

Thank you soooooo much, Kristin for doing these photos for us!! I've always loved your style and I think you really captured mine and Kyle's style and personalities... thanks again!!!!

kristinbednarz 8:28 PM  

awww...you are welcom, Kat. I should have them done soon. Finishing up a wedding and then i'll get to it!

I'm just so glad to be a part of this!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:50 AM  

Amazing pictures...my favorite is your favorite but I like the elevator picture, too. Great job again.

Anonymous 6:54 AM  

Kathleen, your pictures are gorgeous!Kristin is Amazing!! I can't wait to watch as you and Kyle grow and spend your new lives together! Love you both!

~Ashley~

Jillian Kay 3:39 PM  

these are great! as an Aggie, I can't say I much like the raiders...but I did love that red wall! that's awesome color. ;) and the shots in the barn are really great, beautiful lighting. great images!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP