search this blog

Friday, January 19, 2007

we are such squares

Okay, so this is what I do when I'm hanging with "my girls".

Notice the black and white conversion on the "old one". HA!










I picked up the girls from school yesterday and really wanted to go find adequate snow gear for the weekend. I'm thinking, 4 wheelers, sleds, snow boot kinda fun, you know? We had most of the gear, just really needed the sliding device.

After searching at 3 different stores, forget it! I'll just use the lid off the dog's food storage can.

4 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:05 AM  

Hilarious...Kellyn and I have done that before and it was a lot of fun. I love your haircut. Haven't seen you in ages. Miss ya!

kristinbednarz 7:12 AM  

How is Kellyn? I was reading your blog this morning and my heart hurt so much.

Cameras are the BEST, huh?

Jodel Phillips 12:52 PM  

Kris...when did you cut your hair?
can you make a pony tail?????
You are goofy girls!!!! goofy but not SQUARE!!!!

Hope you are having a blast red neck sledding...I think that is what Emily is calling it. Be careful!!!

Anonymous 7:52 PM  

Your hair is gone.. Ugh I wish I had the guts to cut mine. I want to so bad. It looks really cute. Hope you guys are staying warm.. We are trying but Addisyn just loves the snow...

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP