search this blog

Monday, January 15, 2007

brrr


I'm sure you've seen the news.

Ice Storm Hits Texas

Yep...it did.

So, pretty!

These are from Sunday morning. The dear hubby took us for a little drive after church. What is with men and spinning tires. They just get so darn giddy.










From today...the sun came out, but it was still 19 degrees when I took this.

brrrrr.....





All mom's will love this.

What did you leave in your car overnight that froze the next morning? Thank you Lord, it wasn't a soda.


7 comments:

laurenclark 8:31 AM  

BEAUTIFUL!! I wanted to get some shots like these too!

kristinbednarz 9:08 AM  

Don't you just love the snow?

I grew up in NE OK and SW MO, so winter was much longer for me as a child then as it is for my girls.

What are you doing today?

Let's go shoot!

(calling you...)

Anonymous 9:59 AM  

Hi Kristin...what great shots! I'm in California and we think we are about to die and it is only 29 here...no rain, no snow...wahahahah.....!

Please do tell me what you were shooting with? The 85? :)

Through the Eyes of Kenda 12:43 PM  

These are gorgeous. I will be "shooting" this weekend as we are supposed to get more winter weather. (I can't really consider mine "shooting" yet as I don't even know how to operate my camera.)

Through the Eyes of Kenda 12:43 PM  

These are gorgeous. I will be "shooting" this weekend as we are supposed to get more winter weather. (I can't really consider mine "shooting" yet as I don't even know how to operate my camera.)

emily alexander 3:29 PM  

Wow, we got a little snow and ice here in Dallas, but nothing like that. Those are beautiful!

kristinbednarz 5:20 PM  

Thanks, everyone!

These were taken on CR 2800 Slaton. My "driveway". LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP