search this blog

Sunday, February 11, 2007

brooke + brian

Meet Brooke.




Meet Brian.




Meet Brooke + Brian.





They are getting married this May here in Lubbock and I've clicked with them the 2nd I met them. I love that! We spent this afternoon hanging out in all the cool places to photograph in Lubbock. It was so much fun! I could talk shop while photographing the two of them, and they were so cool in their skin and easy and just plain fun.

I had such a good Sunday.



































































12 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 7:38 PM  

They BOTH have such great blue eyes!! Love all the pictures!

kristinbednarz 8:35 PM  

Thanks, Allly.

Very blue and such a fun couple! (sort of like another couple I know...) LOL

Anonymous 9:05 PM  

Love the pics! Cannot wait to see the entire shoot. What a good-looking couple! (Ok, so I am Brooke's mom!)

They had a blast working with you too!

Anonymous 9:20 PM  

Yea!!! We love the pictures! We are so excited to see the rest!!! We had so much fun, and we cannot wait for the wedding day!!!!

Kim 5:23 AM  

Cute couple!! Great pics Kristin, I'm starting to sound like a broken record..heehee!!

kristinbednarz 6:37 AM  

Yeah! I'm so glad you two like them! I'll have the rest edited within a week. And Kim? Broken record or not, I can listen to that music all day!

LOL

Kerry Kern 7:06 AM  

Beautiful couple, beautiful pictures

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:36 AM  

Your pictures bring me chills every single time. I love the 15th and the 16th one...incredible. You always find the coolest locations to shoot. Congrats again!

kristinbednarz 8:13 AM  

awww...thanks!

bloggin chicks

Anonymous 12:02 PM  

LOVE the one with him looking and her grabbing his head. as you would say... yum.:)

kristinbednarz 12:23 PM  

yes, YUM!

Hey, Lauren. Did you figure it out?

Call me if you need some help. It's pretty easy, but just HTML code which I do NOT understand.

Toni 4:18 PM  

Teach me oh wise Master Yoda!!! I must have bigger photos too!!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP