search this blog

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

lonestar 1995


No, not my daughter's soccer team. But a great soccer team all the same! They can never be my favorite soccer team, but they wear the spirit and the heart and good looks of ALL Lubbock Lonestar Teams! LOL

Allow me to introduce them. (in no paticular order)


Coach Gabriel


Alex


Mandy



Amber


Mia


Hannah


Briana


Casandra


Mackenzie


Michaela


Sydney



Megan



Katie



Andrea



Jelisa



Brittany



Desirae


You can view the rest of Lonestar 95's photographs by clicking HERE.

4 comments:

Anonymous 2:13 PM  

the lighting....beautiful...love the wall too - great texture.....the girls make great models too! Are you using the yummy 85 lens again? :)

kristinbednarz 5:16 PM  

Hi, Nichelle!

I'm feeling a bit guilty, but NO this is NOT my 85. I recently purchased a new lens and it's taking some getting used to, but I'm falling in love with a new "guy".

Canon EF50mm
F1.2L USM

Most of the shots shown were done wide open.

I think I will always hold a fond place in my heart for "Herman", but 85 1.8, but gosh, this new guy is pretty HOT, don't you think?

Anonymous 8:33 PM  

Oh no - Now I have a bigger case of lens envy!! Thanks a lot! HAHA!

I recently purchased the 50 1.4...I WISH I had the 1.2 L...oooh swoon~swoon...

....please keep the "tech-geek/Cliff Notes" coming...I'm always scanning to the bottom to read them....your images are so alive...so telling of a story...I love to visit your blog!!!

Britta 9:58 AM  

All those braces and freckles! Lonestar 95 will get em with their sass!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP