search this blog

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

san angelo



I spent the better part of yesterday driving to San Angelo to meet Leslie and Ronnie. These two are tying the knot this summer and I couldn't be happier for them. I meet many of my clients before the e-session, but many times it's just by phone and email and I have to get a mental picture in my head of what the couple will be like and wonder how they will be together.

I was sooooo NOT disapointed in these two! They were adorable together and just plain happy and at ease. I love that! When we added Jessica and Wayne, Ronnie's kids, it only made the bunch bigger and better.

Can't wait till the wedding!
































Cyber Sista interruption... doesn't Lelise remind you of one of us? Huh? Does she? I was so getting a Kenda vibe on this one. Seriously. And I haven't forgotten about the topic of the week! And each and every one of you was totally right. It's sooooo hard for me.

7 comments:

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:42 AM  

That's a compliment...she is very pretty. Thanks! I know I tell you time and time again but your work is really something, Kristin. I know you know you are good but do you really know how good you are? Do you, huh, do ya? Seriously, your work brings tears to my eyes. I don't know these two but I was so in to their photos...your work brings out their evident love for eachother. So my favorites are 8, 12, 13, 15 and the last one!! Great work!!

kristinbednarz 7:10 AM  

You are definitely food for the soul GIRL! Thank you! I'm so thrilled you get it! You know?

But honestly, it's not all me. I mean I've learned to make good photographs, but it's the client too. And what they will give.

It's a trust that I get from each client that gives me great images. They fully trust that I will honor their emotions and treat them with respect and thus relax because of this. And when they do, you get this "good stuff" as Kenny says. The stuff that makes us breathe and live. Without this stuff, we couldn't exist!

And as for the similarities? I seriously think it is your skinny butts that you two have in common that gave me the vibe. HA! That and something in her face. I haven't seen your facein a while, but in my mind while editing (and photographing) kept thinking of you!!! Wierd, huh?

Thank you!!!!!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 7:21 AM  

I get it that you are fantastic and you don't give yourself enough credit. I want a session as soon as things calm down for you...and, we have to grab a margarita afterwards. Deal?

kristinbednarz 7:31 AM  

Okay, I so give myself credit because I've worked long and hard to get where I'm at. Seriously....

but I've had subjects just a few blog threads back that didn't "give it" you know? That stuff that makes you cry and really feel it? Yep.

That's what I'm talking about.

Hey, do you have a rosary?

Anonymous 3:34 PM  

You are so amazing!!! You totally captured the way that Ronnie and I feel about each other. You should be so proud of the wonderful job that you do. I can't wait to see the rest. Thank you so much for traveling all the way, just for us. We had a blast.

Through the Eyes of Kenda 3:53 PM  

No, I am not catholic so I have never had a reason to have one until now so just tell me where to get one...I want to participate. Love to your whole clan!!

p.s. I am glad you finally took credit for your awesome work.

kristinbednarz 3:56 PM  

Yeah! Leslie got off work so she could see them! I couldn't stand that you couldn't see them!!!!

Thanks everyone!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP