search this blog

Saturday, February 10, 2007

michael


Michael is graduating from Lubbock High this year and DID NOT want his photograph taken. He was doing this just to get "mom off his back". I must say, he proved to be one of my most difficult subjects EVER to photograph. He was ready to quit 10 minutes in and like most teenagers, wanted to go home and sleep.

But no. Not allowed. I wanted to shoot. So, I think I won him over and even though he would never EVER admit it, I think deep down, he enjoyed it.

See for yourself.












4 comments:

Kim 5:22 AM  

I love that you won him over, those are great pictures, looks like he didn't mind to much!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 3:12 PM  

Some of them are missing...get them loaded! I love looking at your pics.

kristinbednarz 4:25 PM  

missing?

hmm....

I'll check, but I can see them all. Hang tight, I photographed an engagement couple tonight and am working on their "sneak peek".

Jamie Pitman 1:19 PM  

Awesome! Where is that brick wall? And where is the teal tiled wall?

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP