search this blog

Monday, February 12, 2007

too much fun

I'm having a blast with these BIG images and feel so releived now that I know how to do it! So much better BIG.

I was just doing a test earlier with the post about the actions, and didn't intend to really leave it up, but got several emails, and a phone call about it, so here it is AGAIN.

This is the original ADORABLE image of Brook and Brian. Fine just as it is.



And here it is with a Totally Rad BOUTWELL Action applied.




I then dialed down the opacity of the action, to bring in more color.



All are a great way to showcase a great image. To view or purchase these actions for your editing, simply click HERE. The Boutwells are an AWESOME husband and wife team in Southern Cal that are just ULTRA cool.

I will warn you right now about their blog, Totally Addicting!

4 comments:

Christina Yates 8:24 AM  

How did you make them big?

kristinbednarz 7:12 AM  

Hey Christina.

It's too hard to explain in type. Give me a call sometime and I can walk you through it.

K?

Through the Eyes of Kenda 10:34 AM  

I am with Christina...how did you get them so big? I have figured out the header and the links to other websites but that is one thing I haven't figured out yet. I need a lesson and I am so going to get Photoshop.

Kerry Kern 9:34 AM  

So pretty

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP