search this blog

Monday, February 05, 2007

heather and jimmy


WARNING! Long post due to over taking of images....and yes, I was NOT the main photographer. YIPES! What an editing job she has on her hands! Sorry, Jodel! But couldn't help it. I had a BLAST!

I first met Heather in the Spring of 04. She was a bridesmaid in Emily's wedding. Tall, long legs...I said to myself, she will make a stunning bride. Well, she did! See for yourself below. I was unavailable to shoot her wedding so I suggested she call my friend Jodel. Which she did and booked her!

I 2nd shot for my good friend Jodel Phillips. (I'll try and find her blog address in a minute. I'm kinda in a hurry to get out the door and to my daughter's last 7th grade BB game)

I was supposed to be at a soccer tournament and shooting an esession of Alexa and Brian. But remember, that brief spot of bad weather we received on Friday? Well, tournament cancelled, so I decided to join Jodel at Heather's wedding.

I'm so glad I did!

I had a wonderful time with Jonathan and Emily and because the main stress of responsibilites of NOT being the main photgrapher were lifted, really enjoyed myself. Not that I don't enjoy myself otherwise, I'm just more preoccupied with getting the shots needed.

Here's a bunch! And you can see more by clicking HERE.

Congratulations you two! So glad I got to be a "small part" of your day!










































































This is a shot of Emily and Jonathan at the bar. Emily is an aspiring photogarpher too! You can view her work HERE, it's her blog and she's pretty good about updating it.


6 comments:

emily alexander 5:10 PM  

AHHHHHH!!!! I have been checking all day for pics. They look so good!! I can't wait for Heather and Jimmy to see them.

kristinbednarz 7:47 PM  

I was working on them all day! It took forever to download all the cards and back them up. Let me know what she thinks! I had such a great time hanging with the two of you!

Kristin

Kim 8:42 AM  

Awesome Awesome Pictures!!!!

Did you see my invitation on the comment below...under your way cool site blog...let me know!!!

Anonymous 9:05 AM  

Kristin! Words escape me right now. The pictures are beautiful, you and Jodel were so much fun to be with, what a blessing! I love the picture you took of Heather's baby shoes on my bible as well. Thank you seems so insignificant to what it meant to us for you and Jodel to be with us. Blessings! Teresa - MOB (mother of the bride)

kristinbednarz 9:21 AM  

Teresa,

You are very welcome! I was simply thrilled when they cancelled the tournament. I didn't want to miss working with Jodel and the plus of that, is it was Heather!

Glad you love them!

Kristin

PS I have my girl's baby shoes, too. I know how important they are to me, so when I saw Heathers, they had to be captured.

Through the Eyes of Kenda 12:29 PM  

Too many good ones to choose my favorite but I love the one of the ring, the one of the back of her dress and the picture of them in the limo. So glad you share your work on this blog...incredible!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP