search this blog

Thursday, February 22, 2007

cooper pirates



THEY WON!

I had heard about the game against Kermit. It was thrilling, I was told. But I didn't get to make it as I was working that night, so when I had the chance to go and photograph the varsity play off game against Synder, I was THERE! It was so much fun being down on the floor and watching close up and hearing the crowd! So much fun!

The added bonus? They WON! It was very close for 3 quarters and I think Synder thought in the third that they had them beat, as they stalled for quite some time. But come 4th? Our girls pressed, caused them to create turnovers galore and pulled ahead! AWESOME! I would like it if next time they rebounded quite a bit more, but hey...the end score is all that counts.

Way to GO LADY PIRATES! See you on Friday!

































3 comments:

Averi 4:36 PM  

I love the signs! There is a lot of talk about believing lately, huh? Well, i believe that I CAN'T WAIT for Grey's tonight! My husband is gone but required to be back by 7:30. That is time for The Office and the GREY'S!!!!

kristinbednarz 4:49 PM  

OH, I will so be there with you Averi! Grey's ROCKS!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 2:50 PM  

Great action shots...maybe you should work for SI instead of a wedding magazine...naaaaaaah! I would be lost without all of your romantic couples and wedding pictures.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP