search this blog

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

america's next top MODEL

HA! I'm addicted to reality TV. Well, not really. I'm addicted to Grey's Anatomy and ANTM. I love this show! My girls have caught an episode or two and we were goofing at Sea World on the cool blue bathroom wall. They had the best backdrops in this park! I so wish I could have taken an engagement session there. How fun would that be?

They were "working it". LOL









You do realize, as faithful BLOG readers, that I'm only sharing the personal stuff for the next few days. Yep. Have tons of work to catch up on and need to get things taken care of, behind the camera for a bit. (translation...computer editing and orders and album design) So, bear with me and all my "these are my girls aren't they cute" threads. LOL

On a side note, all the vacation shots were taken with a Canon 20 2.8 (thank you, Stephanie!). Various aperatures and shutters depending on how many beers I drank. Mostly P mode for "professional". (snickering)

2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 10:27 AM  

Your girls are too cute! Glad ya'll got to enjoy a fun family vacation!!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 1:59 PM  

Summer is working it with the model look!! Cute. Glad you shared.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP