search this blog

Saturday, March 10, 2007

mt. vernon part 1



I'm in Mt. Vernon, Texas (someone asked me if that was in Virginia) photographing Haley and Austin's wedding. Everything is green and lovely and just so spring like! I love how there is actually green grass in the spring time in part of Texas. HA!

More later, and I will be home tomorrow. My phone doesn't get good coverage here and no internet after today. I'm staying with family wedding night. So, Monday? I'll blog and return messages.



























3 comments:

Stephanie 10:38 AM  

Ahhhh....how much fun...wish I were there...but we're donning the leather and hitting the Harley trails...can you picture me? haha. See you in couple of days, Gump.

Through the Eyes of Kenda 3:20 PM  

You look so pretty!! Love the flowers.

kristinbednarz 4:09 PM  

thanks you two! I'm home now and reallly need to get a sneak peek up from the wedding and my family session today, but I'm soooooo tired! Great wedding, though! I really like those Mt. Vernon, folks! White boys can dance in Mt. Vernon. LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP