search this blog

Sunday, March 25, 2007

what a man!

You know I will be crucified for posting these, but I can't help myself. They bring me such utter joy and happiness that they must be shared for all. I was posting on Summer's Blog about her weekend with her friends, some of it anyway and just had to share these quick peeks of Devin.

He is quite the man, let me tell you! He was jamming to some early 90's rap on XM The Groove and just shook his groove thing all over my kitchen! LOL













These make me smile and feel all warm inside. What a man! LOL

8 comments:

Kerry Kern 8:32 AM  

That is sooo funny. Thanks for sharing!

Through the Eyes of Kenda 9:09 AM  

Hilarious...I can't believe he let you take his pics! Fun times.

Jodel Phillips 10:42 AM  

Oh I soooo needed a huge laugh!

Not at Devin, but I was jammin this weekend as I was editing and I so wanted to belt it and shake it but did not have the guts in front of my teenagers...You go dude!!!Those girls will be awesome dancers!

Shari 1:42 PM  

AWESOME pics Jenn! Don't you love capturing moments like that of your hubby?! Ü

Jennifer Adling 4:55 AM  

I love it!!

Anonymous 7:30 AM  

OMG! he has no idea does he that U have shared that side of him
AWESOME-beside the snuggly thing from the cabin i have one more on him!!--shhhh-i wont tell ;)

Dustin and Allyson Wall 10:17 AM  

Awesome.

cristy cross 11:33 PM  

oh man that is so funny. He is a big dude!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP