search this blog

Monday, March 12, 2007

Haley and Austin (finally)



After I capitolized the 'jpg' extension, the links worked and now you can finally see the fabulous images from Haley and Austin's wedding! It was such a breat affair with laughter and tears and so many great moments. I just felt so special to be a part of it. WOW! I get the coolest brides that are so much fun. I love it! Enjoy! And the rest of their wedding images will be ready by April 10, 2007.




























































3 comments:

laurenclark 8:29 PM  

Wonderful job, Kristin! You are the best at weddings!

kristinbednarz 6:10 AM  

Thanks! I sure love 'em! Are you packed yet for Vegas?

LOL

Through the Eyes of Kenda 6:14 AM  

Wow! What a beautiful wedding and what super pictures!! Love them.

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP