search this blog

Friday, March 09, 2007

littlefield trackmeet



This is Kalyn on the phone with her dad letting him know all about 1st place! Yep. She hates to run, but she's very good at it, and last night at the Littlefield Track Meet she won 1st Place in the mile! YIPEE!!!! I was so very proud and excited and running along as best a big mamma can, cheering her on, and she won! Way to go Kalyn!

Can't write much right now as I'm heading out for Haley and Austin's wedding in Mt. Vernon and I'm not sure if I'll have internet connections, but I'll be back on Sunday, so until then, here's a few quick ones from last night's track meet.



























2 comments:

Dustin and Allyson Wall 7:14 AM  

Way to go Kalyn! She is quite the athlete.

Through the Eyes of Kenda 2:49 PM  

Super job Kalyn! Great pics. Be careful in Mt. Vernon. Where in the heck is that anyway?

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP