search this blog

Friday, March 20, 2009

Megan + Austin

Megan and Austin were photographed by my friend, Lauren (Lauren Clark Photography) during one of Laurn's AWESOME Brainwash sessions.  The images ROCKED of course, but they needed a clean image to put on their invitation.  In this business, we call that the "Grandma shot" or the "Mom Shot" or the "safe shot".  I offered to do a quickie session and had some fun putting a little "passion spin" on things.  


We had so much fun just laughing and getting to know each other.  They got used to how I shoot before their big day and I to to study them together and know their best angles.  I never found a bad one.  Can't wait to photograph the wedding!























3 comments:

Anonymous 1:41 PM  

These look gorgeous as always!

Anonymous 8:19 PM  

I can't wait for the BIG DAY! I am sooo impressed by your work that I know my daughter and soon to be Son-in-Law will have so many incredible pics to look back on for many many years to come. You put a lot of pride in your work and it shows in your photos. I'm looking forward to seeing you again for the big event! Sincerely,
Megan's Mom (Michelle)

kristinbednarz 10:14 AM  

Michelle, thanks so much! I'm thrilled to be working with Megan and Austin. Such a cute couple! And I instantly felt "we clicked". Girl! We've been there and done that and are better for knowing. LOL

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP