search this blog

Monday, March 30, 2009

Anna + Nick (the wedding)

I love my weekend weddings away from this area.  As much as I love my family, it's so cool getting to travel to Austin over the weekend and take in everything.  And this wedding was no exception!  An added bonus was that I had worked with this family before at their daughter Laura's wedding, CLICK HERE.  AND many of the friends at Molly + Steven's wedding were at this one too!  Anna and Molly were roommates in DC so they travel in several of the same circles.  So much fun seeing everyone again!


So MUCH fun!

On to the photos!  


Luncheon:  Moonshine
Rehearsal Dinner:  Shoreline Grill
Bride's Preparations:  Omni Hotel Downtown
Hair:  Monica of ?  (I'll find out)
Reception:  Mercury Hall





























Anna + Nick, thank you so much for allowing me to be a part of this day!  I had a wonderful, wonderful time!  And of course, more sneak peek photos on your Wedding Gallery.  CLICK HERE!


4 comments:

Anonymous 12:45 PM  

Love the cake! Too cute --
Christy L.

kristinbednarz 3:08 PM  

I did too! I had never seen something so pretty and simple before. I so so so wanted to have a taste. :( Next wedding's cake better ROCK, cuz I'm piggin!

Dennis Bullock 5:43 PM  

These are all so great Kristin! I need to know more about your BW conversion!

Kayla Barker 7:48 AM  

These are great as always!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP