search this blog

Monday, September 25, 2006

the alford family

Meet the Alford Family. Cody and Teresa, Presley and Jax. Super cute, huh? I had been looking forward to this session for months! I've photographed a few twins once before and I just love it when they cuddle together. And since these two still share the same bed, I really wanted to capture their closness and bond.

But...

Presley wasn't feeling very well.

At all.

Poor thing.

So I just stayed and concentrated on her adorable brother who was all too willing to play for the camera. I'll go back when she's feeling better and try to get the images in my head, out and in my camera.






4 comments:

Averi 12:22 PM  

They are so cute! You are so talented! Even Cody looks cute! LOL!

kristinbednarz 12:30 PM  

Oh, my gosh, Averi! I spewed diet coke on that one! LOL

Kim 5:53 AM  

Okay, I'm hooked to your blog now!! So much fun and I get to see some people I know. Are these babies cute or what...good job mom and dad!! great photos lady!!!!

kristinbednarz 6:25 AM  

blogs are a good thing to be hooked on. And you of all people should be. Your mug is on every blog this side of the mississippi girl!

lol

stay tuned for more of the alford kids. I spent the afternoon with them yesterday. So sweet!

Blog Archive

sitemeter

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP